Powered by Blogger.

If do you wana Earn 15% to 18% profit per Month on your Share then JOIN me

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Rory McIlroy Golf Star Profile,Biography And Wallpapers

Profile:

Country:Northern Ireland
DoB: 04 May 1989
Height:5ft 10ins (1.78 metres)
Interests:Manchester United FC, cars, tennis, movies, music



Biography:

Rory played in the final major of the year, the USPGA Championship at Atlanta Athletic Club in St John's Creek, Georgia, where he finished in a tie for 64th.

On the 3rd hole of the first round Rory hit a shot and caught a tree root injuring his right wrist. He battled on after some medical attention and shot an even par round of 70.  He played on with his wrist strapped up for the remaining three rounds and shot 73 74 74.

“If it wasn’t a major, then I probably would have stopped" said McIlroy, "I’m worried about it, because I don’t feel I can play to the best of my abilities with it. It definitely doesn’t hurt as much as it did before — I got a little bit of treatment. It felt stiff when I woke up, and during practice it was a little uncomfortable. It’s always in the back of your mind.”
America's Keegan Bradley won the title after he overcame Jason Dufner in a three-hole play-off after both men finished on eight under par in regulation play.

Rory takes a couple of weeks off before his next event which is the Omega European Masters in Switzerland in early September.

Here's what he had to say at the conclusion of the event.

"I have basically played 70 holes out of 72 not at 100 per cent, so it was frustrating not to be able to play the way I wanted to.

"But I got through the tournament and I was proud of that and I am looking forward just to taking a couple of weeks off and making sure that I come back fully fit when I’m ready."

"I am going to take a couple of weeks off to rest the wrist. I'm going to Cincinnati for a few days, home for the weekend and then go back out to New York.

"It will be nice and I will enjoy my two weeks off."


Pictures:
 Rory McIlroy 

 Rory McIlroy 

 Rory McIlroy 

 Rory McIlroy 

 Rory McIlroy 

Rory McIlroy 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP